Refer us successfully and not only will we give you $250 just to say thanks, we’ll also gift our new owner one (1) month’s management for free to welcome them aboard!
Referral payment amount:
- $250 paid by bank deposit or cheque.
- Amount is in Australian dollars (AUD).
- Maximum one referral payment per new gained management.
- One month’s management free is only applicable to new managements referred to Townsville Rentals.
- Referral reward campaign effective from Wednesday 06/06/2018.
- The competition will run until advised.
- Townsville Rentals reserves the right to cease this campaign at any time.
To be eligible for this referral payment, candidates must meet below criteria:
- Be aged 18 years or older.
- One month’s free management will be gifted to owners who execute a new form 6 with Townsville Rentals as a result of a referral.
- Referral payment will be made to persons who refer new business to Townsville Rentals, one resulting in a tenanted gained management.
‘Tenanted’ refers to a property with an active General Tenancy Agreement.
‘Gained management’ refers to a property, not currently under Townsville Rentals’ management, with a fully-executed Form 6.
‘New business’ refers to a property not currently under Townsville Rentals’ management.
Terms & Conditions
Townsville Rentals reserves the right to change or cancel this campaign at any time.
Should a vacant property be referred to Townsville Rentals, reward payment will be made only after the property has been leased.
A ‘leased’ property refers to a property that has an active General Tenancy Agreement.
- $250 referral payment is Australian Dollars (AUD), and can be paid by bank deposit or cheque only.
- Maximum $250 referral payment can be made per property. If multiple referrals are received for one property, it is the responsibility of the property’s owner to elect which referral will receive the payment, or how the $250 amount will be split.
Identification & notification
- It is the responsibility of the property owner to advise Townsville Rentals’ Business Development Manager of the person who has referred the business, and that person’s correct contact details, so that a referral payment can be possible.
- It is the responsibility of the person who has referred the business to provide Townsville Rentals with the correct bank account details to ensure payment can be made.
- Should Townsville Rentals be unable to contact the person who referred the business, the property owner will be advised by the BDM that the contact attempt was unsuccessful hence payment could not be made.